Provides overall field management and administration to field employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
High School Diploma or GED required. Must also have completed a minimum of 100 to 300 hours of continuing coursework in the construction industry.
Has successfully completed projects up to $2 million as the Project Superintendent. Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), company policies, procedures and standards. Excellent communication, supervisory and planning skills required
- Oversees total project field effort to ensure the highest quality, appropriate personnel, budget and schedule are met.
- Ensures all company, department, and technical policies, procedures, standards, etc. are adhered to. Interpret policies as required.
- Assists with implementation and interpretation of safety programs. Assists in the development of supervision training programs.
- Schedules, coordinates, and supervises employees, subcontractors, and all construction equipment on assigned project(s).
- Initiates work schedules for maximum productivity of work.
- Reviews drawings and specifications routinely.
- Ensures subcontractors and suppliers are complying to specifications and codes.
- Documents changes made by the architect/owner and gets approval from project manager on a timely basis.
1635 Western Avenue Knoxville, TN 37921
Connect with us