Industry Experience: 33 years
Steve is responsible for the administration of all contractual requirements for the project, as well as the maintenance of budget and schedule, all subcontractor agreements, purchase orders, meeting minutes, shop drawing logs, and other important documentation. He is responsible for quality and serves as a resource and direct point of contact for the Owner.
Education: Master of Engineering, Civil Engineering, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville; Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
PE License #19190
Steve brings extensive experience in managing a wide variety of major industrial, commercial, and institutional projects. His many years of hands-on construction experience and his educational excellence with a “High Honors” degree in Masters in Civil Engineering give him the discipline to oversee the day-to-day management of company operations.
- Greater Knoxville Sports Hall of Fame Board of Directors
- Knoxville Builder’s Exchange Board of Directors
- University of Tennessee College of Engineering Board of Advisors Emeritus
- Past President of Greater Knoxville Sports Hall of Fame Board of Directors
- Past President of Knoxville Builder’s Exchange Board of Directors