As part of Denark’s Senior Management Team, Grant is responsible for the company’s business development, marketing, communications and strategic planning efforts. In addition, he works closely with clients early in the life of a project to provide professional input and guidance on a variety of critical business decisions, including site selection, construction delivery method, preliminary cost analysis & financial pro forma.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Communications, University of Tennessee; Master of Business Administration (MBA), Lincoln Memorial University
Grant brings a broad range of experiences and perspectives from both the public and private sector. He formerly served as Vice President of Housing for Southeastern Housing foundation II and Neighborhood Housing, Inc., both supporting organizations of Knoxville Leadership Foundation (KLF), where he oversaw the acquisition, financing, development, marketing, sales/leasing and management of single‐family and multifamily properties throughout East Tennessee. Prior to that, he began his professional career in Knox County government as a Student Intern. Over the course of a decade and spanning two different Mayoral administrations, he ascended to several senior management and leadership positions, including Director of Office of Neighborhoods, Director of Code & Zoning Enforcement and Director of Community Development.
- Junior Achievement of East Tennessee, Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Chair of Board Development & Development/Stewardship Committees
- Nucleus Knoxville, Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Church Street United Methodist Church, Finance Committee
- Sevier County Economic Development Council, Board of Directors
- Helen Ross McNabb Center, “Bob & Bert Golf Tournament Classic” Committee Member
- Leadership Knoxville, Class of 2016
- Introduction Knoxville, Class of 2004
- Blount Mansion Association, Board of Directors
- East TN Community Design Center, Board of Directors
- Plan East Tennessee Consortium, Community Leadership Team, Vice-Chair
- Together! Healthy Knox, Leadership Team
- Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee (CAC) Leadership, Class of 2004