Industry Experience: 37 years
Ms. Camp, Chief Financial Officer, has more than 37 years of experience in accounting, with over 21 years of experience in construction industry accounting. She oversees all accounting, financial, bonding, insurance and human resources activities for Denark.
Education: Bachelor Degree, Stanford University; Master of Business Administration (MBA), Santa Clara University
- Past President of the Rotary Club of Farragut
- Classroom volunteer, Junior Achievement of East Tennessee
- Building Trades Committee volunteer, United Way of Knoxville
- Board Member, Cerebral Palsy Center of Knoxville
- Investment Committee volunteer, United Way of Knoxville