As a member of the US Green Building Council, Denark Construction, Inc. places a high priority on energy-efficiency and environmental sustainability. We build distinctive buildings that last for generations, therefore we intend to efficiently build them with the utmost care for the environment and community, but also to save our clients money in the long run.
Denark works in close cooperation with the design team, the architects, the engineers, and the client at all project stages to ensure that the project is built with resource-efficiency.
The following projects were or are being built using sustainable design and building techniques:
- Tennessee Technological University – New Student Recreation & Fitness Center
- East Tennessee State University – Fine Arts Classroom Building
- Morehead State University – Andrews Hall
- Nissan Education & Training Facility, TCAT–Murfreesboro
- The Residences at Eastport
- McGhee Tyson Airport Snow Removal & Maintenance Building
- Eastern Kentucky University Science Building
- Tennessee College of Applied Technology – Elizabethton Campus Consolidation
- Roane State Community College Goff Health Sciences & Technology Building
- Middle Tennessee State University – Deere & Nicks Halls Housing Renovations
- Middle Tennessee State University – Cummings & Corlew Residence Hall Renovation