At Denark Construction, Inc., we believe that a well-integrated team approach results in creative solutions, superior quality, and a positive experience for the clients and employees. Our business philosophy and workflow methods are designed to support teamwork.
If you are a team player, honest, ethical, hardworking, and believe in personal accountability … if you desire to further your career in the construction industry … if you want more than a job … then consider joining the Denark Team.
- Competitive Salary
- 401k Match
- Group Health Insurance with Prescription Card
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Program (Pre-tax Benefit)
- Paid Holidays
- Leave/Sick-time Accrual
- Performance Bonus Opportunities
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Company Sponsored Educational Programs
- Applicable Continuing Education Programs, Certifications, and License Fees
- Matching Charitable Gift Program
- Provides clerical support including typing correspondence, preparing spreadsheets, copying, filing, and research.
- Track and record subcontracts, change orders and insurance certificates.
- Handles routine clerical and accounting functions, including data entry, calls to vendors, following up on requests for documentation, etc.
- Covers for the receptionist and operates the switchboard as needed.
- Assist in preparing closeout documents.
- Two years of administrative experience and demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office (intermediate or above Excel and Word).
Interested candidates should reply with a resume and cover letter containing salary requirements.
No phone calls please
Denark is proud to be an E.O.E. and Drug-Free Workplace.
David Stanford, Benefits Administrator
1635 Western Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37921
Tel: (865) 637-1925
Fax: (865) 637-2837
E-Mail Human Resources