At Denark Construction, Inc., we believe that a well-integrated team approach results in creative solutions, superior quality, and a positive experience for the clients and employees. Our business philosophy and workflow methods are designed to support teamwork.
If you are a team player, honest, ethical, hardworking, and believe in personal accountability … if you desire to further your career in the construction industry … if you want more than a job … then consider joining the Denark Team.
- Competitive Salary
- 401k Match
- Group Health Insurance with Prescription Card
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Program (Pre-tax Benefit)
- Paid Holidays
- Leave/Sick-time Accrual
- Performance Bonus Opportunities
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Company Sponsored Educational Programs
- Applicable Continuing Education Programs, Certifications, and License Fees
- Matching Charitable Gift Program
Business Development Assistant
The Business Development Assistant position provides administrative support to the Vice President of Business Development, as well as a wide variety of marketing and community relations tasks and responsibilities.
- With formal training, three (3) years of experience in marketing/communications or five (5) years with no formal training.
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and CRM software (ACT!, Salesforce or other equivalent).
Interested candidates should send a resume, marketing portfolio (if applicable), and cover letter containing salary requirements to email@example.com.
Project Administrative Assistant
The Project Administrative Assistant position provides overall administrative support for field projects managed by on-site Project Superintendents, with an emphasis on the following:
- Prepares all Subcontracts and Purchase Orders and distribute for full execution.
- Ensure subcontractors and suppliers provide all required certificates, lien waivers, disclaimers etc.
- Follow-up on Subcontracts and Purchase Orders and track status.
- Perform all activities required in the Change Order Process.
- Assist in preparing closeout documents.
A minimum of three years’ experience as an administrative assistant is required. Must possess excellent communication and computer software skills.
Interested candidates should reply with a resume and cover letter containing salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Project Manager position provides overall administrative and technical direction for field projects managed by on-site Project Superintendents.
- Implements project objectives, policies, procedures and schedules.
- Monitors and controls construction efforts in coordination with on-site job superintendents.
- Manages all financial aspects of projects in accordance with company procedures.
- Minimum of ten years” experience managing projects in value up to $30 million.
Interested candidates should send a resume, project list, and cover letter containing salary requirements to email@example.com.
Refer to Job Code #545060. EOE
Denark is proud to be an E.O.E. and Drug-Free Workplace.
David Stanford, Benefits Administrator
1635 Western Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37921
Tel: (865) 637-1925
Fax: (865) 637-2837
E-Mail Human Resources