At Denark Construction, Inc., we believe that a well-integrated team approach results in creative solutions, superior quality, and a positive experience for the clients and employees. Our business philosophy and workflow methods are designed to support teamwork.
If you are a team player, honest, ethical, hardworking, and believe in personal accountability … if you desire to further your career in the construction industry … if you want more than a job … then consider joining the Denark Team.
- Competitive Salary
- 401k Match
- Group Health Insurance with Prescription Card
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Program (Pre-tax Benefit)
- Paid Holidays
- Leave/Sick-time Accrual
- Performance Bonus Opportunities
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Company Sponsored Educational Programs
- Applicable Continuing Education Programs, Certifications, and License Fees
- Matching Charitable Gift Program
The Project Manager position provides overall administrative and technical direction for field projects managed by on-site Project Superintendents.
- Implements project objectives, policies, procedures and schedules.
- Monitors and controls construction efforts in coordination with on-site job superintendents.
- Manages all financial aspects of projects in accordance with company procedures.
- Minimum of ten years” experience managing projects in value up to $30 million.
Interested candidates should reply with a resume, project list, and cover letter containing salary requirements.
Refer to Job Code #545060. EOE
Project Estimator needed to prepare estimates on institutional, commercial and industrial projects. Minimum of five years commercial estimating experience on both hard-bid and negotiated projects to $50 million. Refer to Job Code #545059. EOE
Project Superintendent III
Project Superintendent III needed to provide on-site supervision on institutional, commercial and industrial projects. Minimum of ten years’ experience managing commercial projects up to $50 million. Refer to Job Code #545057. EOE
Project Administrative Assistant
Project Administrative Assistant needed to provide administrative support to all Field Operations Project Managers. Intermediate or above computer and MS office skills required. Refer to Job Code #545061. EOE
Denark is proud to be an E.O.E. and Drug-Free Workplace.
David Stanford, Benefits Administrator
1635 Western Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37921
Tel: (865) 637-1925
Fax: (865) 637-2837
E-Mail Human Resources